living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
*mentioning internet friends to parents*
we went to school together before they moved away a couple years ago.. did i never mention them.. weird.. totally went to school together..
This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lolGUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150
I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.
"Made ya look!"
I have never hit ‘reblog’ so fast in my life.
Got me everytime!]
Everyone needs this on their blog
R.I.P. Lauren Bacall (September 16, 1924 - August 12, 2014)
Taystee explaining Outlander’s plot
"I started doing comedy because that was the only stage that I could find. It was the pure idea of being on stage. That was the only thing that interested me, along with learning the craft and working, and just being in productions with people."
-Robin Williams (July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014)